Canadian Landing Pad
Connection Silicon Valley is launching a co-working space in the Valley for Canadian startups -- Introducing the Canadian Landing Pad (CLP).
The CLP will offer desks at a prominent co-working space in San Francisco for Canadian-based startups on a first-come, first-served basis.
Who Can Apply:
- Any tech focused company who will be visiting the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Startups can request a desk for one day, or up to two weeks.
- Immersion in an exciting community of likeminded entrepreneurs and top tier tech startups.
- Opportunity to expand your network into angel groups, investment firms, corporate clients and strategic partners via Connection Silicon Valley's (CSV) network.
- Access to co-working space workshops, happy hours and tech talks.
- Exclusive Office Hours held monthly for CLP startups.
- Helpful staff onsite Monday to Friday.
- WiFi and printing capabilities.
- Ability to book meeting rooms.