Social Media & Marketing Coordinator [P/T]
Connection Silicon Valley (CSV) is looking for a part-time social media and marketing coordinator. The coordinator must be able to commit 10-12 hours per week and be active on our social platforms daily. A monthly stipend is available.
The Social Media Coordinator will support:
Communications, PR, and Marketing
- Creating and scheduling social media content, researching technology and business news across multiple sectors and industries
- Coordinating CSV's media content across our social media channels
- Help launch and support CSV's blog
- Promote our strategic partners events and conferences
- Provide suggestions on how to improve CSV's SEO
- Marketing experience including newsletters, content for events, graphics/formatting webpages & publication docs
- Experience with professionally formatting and editing reports
- Ability to create infographics (or an interest therein)
- A keen interest in startup and emerging technologies (across multiple sectors is a plus)
- Seeks out the latest information and gadget and has an understanding of the Silicon Valley tech ecosystem (knowledge about global tech hubs is a plus)
- Experience with a design tool a huge plus
- Active online with your own social media accounts and/or blog
- Great organizational and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Why You Should Work With Us
Connection Silicon Valley (CSV) is immersed in the heart of Silicon Valley technology and innovation. Our clients range across multiple sectors and are looking for ways to understand today's emerging technologies. We introduce large enterprises to entrepreneurs with established market traction, as well make introductions to influencers and investors who understand where the market is going. We get connected into many startups and have the opportunity to learn about them and their technologies before it hits main stream. And at the end of the day, we have the pleasure to connect smart people and interesting technologies with potential customers, partners and investors. And that is pretty cool.